International Teachers Day

Revision en1, by Lord_David, 2021-10-05 19:14:17

Hello everyone, today is International Teachers Day. So I thought I'd use this as an opportunity to thank those members of the community that have helped me learn or improve in my competitive programming journey and encourage you to do the same in the comments. I want them all to know their efforts are appreciated by all of us.

So here's my personal thank list:

galen_colin for his great screencasts and awesome topic streams. He's really great at explaining topics and solutions and has been extremely helpful.

Errichto for his constant streams with great explanations and his topic tutorial videos. He is an incredible teacher and has also been very helpful.

pllk for his competitive programmers handbook. It is in my opinion the best book out there to get started and has been once of the most helpful resources for me.

Monogon for giving me general advice on how to practice and improve.

E869120 for his super helpful PDF on how to practice and what topics to learn.

tmwilliamlin168 because I only discovered competitive programming though his Youtube channel and might not have ever discovered codeforces and competitive programming otherwise.

And last but not least I'd like to thank all the people who've wrote great educational blogs or helped answer others questions on blog. It would be way to many to list here, but I want them to know that their efforts are also greatly appreciated.

All of you are awesome and I hope you keep doing what you're doing. You've helped thousands of people. Thank you!

There are also many others I haven't included in my personal list that provide educational content, so please if someone has helped you learn. Make sure they know you appreciate their efforts!

Additional thanks: MikeMirzayanov and the rest of the Codeforces team. None of this would exist without them and it goes without saying how much I appreciate what they've made and the effort they've put in. This platform remains completely free for everyone and is truly great, even with any flaws it may have.

Thank you all and thanks for reading!

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English Lord_David 2021-10-05 19:14:17 2259 Initial revision (published)