Please Help — 'Grub file filters — Not Found'

Revision en1, by spakk9, 2020-04-24 10:31:09

I had Dual Boot in my system — parrot linux and Windows 10.

Yesterday , i upgraded parrot ,but after restarting i got stuck in this grub rescue terminal (Error grub_file_filters not found), then i watched few videos on internet and tried to fix that , but nothing happened . I checked every drive but i think my window is erased, but good thing is that , i haven't lost my linux data ,they were present in msdos7 ,msdos5 (they were more imp) .

Please ,if someone knows how to fix that please help me. I presently don't have a bootable pendrive ,also because of coronavirus ,all computer repairing shops are closed in my area.

These linux data were very important for me , i had lost all of my templates (convex hull,graph algo ,etc. ) and few projects , that's my mistake , i haven't have any backup of it)

I searched a lot on internet at various platform ,but found no article to resolve this problem . Also i am unable to participate in any contest ,or study anything as all of my data is in linux . I am unable to boot it.

Please Anyone knows ,how to resolve it , help me ,i will be very grateful to you.

below is a screenshot to that page

20200424-122922

Tags #linux, #msdos, #grub, #help, #parrot, #windows, #bootloader, #coronavirus

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English spakk9 2020-04-24 10:31:09 1365 Initial revision (published)