Some advice on div3

Revision en1, by majiamajia55, 2022-03-01 19:46:10

There has been no div3 competition for more than a month. I thought about it. The author of div3 is limited (it is fixed), and there is no coordinator. Is it possible to change it? Open the question-making authority of div3 to everyone. My idea is to have a div3 question bank, and everyone can propose their own ideas on it. You can choose the estimated difficulty value yourself. However, such a large number of topics certainly cannot all be handled by the coordinator. My preliminary idea is to open the permission of preliminary review to all users with red name and above, as well as past authors. For a favorite topic, the preliminary reviewer can give it a score and an estimated difficulty value. In this way, the estimated difficulty value of each question is equal to the average of the estimated difficulty values played by all the players, and the score of each question is equal to the sum of the scores of all players. Then, at regular intervals (such as a week), the system will automatically push the five questions with the highest scores in each difficulty range to the coordinator for selection by the coordinator. After the coordinator selects a satisfactory topic, the author of each topic will be notified to prepare a topic on the polygon. Then a new div3 is completed! It's just a preliminary idea, everyone is welcome to add it.

Tags div3, problemset, problem setter

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English majiamajia55 2022-03-01 19:46:10 1373 Initial revision (published)