My sincere congratulations.

Revision en2, by Marinush, 2022-12-18 16:42:14

I know I have not been the friendliest user on the platform, but today I have nothing to say but good words.

As everyone already knows, kozliklekarsky and I haven't been in very good relations, but lately, we have started seeing each other as more than just enemies, even though we are rivals, we respect and care about each other. Some would say we are similar to Ronaldo and Messi. Anyway, this is not the point, we had our differences but this day is not for considering them.

I am writing this post in order to congratulate kozliklekarsky on obtaining 3 digit contribution! It's well deserved, he put a lot of effort into it and truly made an impact on this amazing community we have. So, congratulations kozliklekarsky!!! I wish you a lot of health, love, esteem, and respect from your loved ones, the achievement of endless goals, and beautiful achievements, to have only unforgettable moments and moments, and to get what you really want because this is the only way to fulfillment, achievement, and happiness!

Marinush

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English Marinush 2022-12-18 16:42:14 5 Tiny change: '-18]!!! I you a lot' -> '-18]!!! I wish you a lot'
en1 English Marinush 2022-12-18 16:40:46 1177 Initial revision (published)