Good Bye 2022, Hello 2023!

Revision en1, by MikeMirzayanov, 2022-12-30 19:59:32

Hello, Codeforces!

The year 2022 is finally coming to an end. Let's be clear. It's been a terrible year. Tomorrow I will make a wish, and you can easily guess which one.

I am writing these lines, and in a few minutes the Good Bye 2022 round will begin. And this inspires optimism and even pride in the community. Despite all these difficulties and troubles, we make rounds together and participate in them. Let's be grateful. And for this, let's say symbolic thanks to 2022 and a lot assistants: coordinators, problem writers, testers, participants and sponsors. We are many and we are together.

Can I have a little more detail on the Codeforces team?

Let me separately say thanks and words of admiration for the work of the coordinator of coordinators KAN and the senior developer geranazavr555. Both of you bring a lot to Codeforces, but your activity is not always noticeable. We appreciate it. Thank you!

I send thanks to Una_Shem: in the difficult conditions of broken global logistics, you do a lot so that the gifts are delivered to the winners, and the authors receive their reward.

Thanks to unreal.eugene for contributing to the development and kuviman for helping with setting up ci and other pipelines.

Who I will not say thank you to, it's cheaters! Ugh, to be like that. Please stay in 2022.

I'd like 2023 to be the year we regret leaving exactly one year from now.

Please make us happy!

Make our wishes come true.

* Image by ligrenok.

Tags 2023

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English MikeMirzayanov 2022-12-30 19:59:32 1795 Initial revision (published)