I am so stupid.

Правка en2, от TheOpChicken123, 2023-01-04 06:07:50

I have made the same mistake twice now...

Wondering what the mistake is? Well it is using a set instead of a multiset. I made this mistake in the last contest of 2022, which almost cost me the chance to become expert by the end of 2022. And now, i made it again in the first contest of 2023, and, will likely lose me expert status because of it.

I am kicking myself over this... Howwwwww,.. whyyyyyy....

Anyways, hopefully i will learn from this mistake and never make it again.

I also advise everyone reading this blog to always consider whether to use multiset or set as it can be the difference between AC, and WA. oftentimes, there is only one right answer.

Also, it is very important to not make a habit of using one over the other. This is the main reason i made both the mistake. I have never really needed to use multiset in my life. On the other hand, I use set quite frequently. This is why I had a habit of using set and not multiset and i didn't even think about it.

Hope everyone has great contests in 2023!

Actually no, please do shit so I can gain more rating points.

UPD: I only lost 4 rating points! I'm so glad that I didn't lose my expert status although I am very surprised that I only lost 4 points. I thought I would lose at least 30 or so rating points so I am very happy!

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en2 Английский TheOpChicken123 2023-01-04 06:07:50 218
en1 Английский TheOpChicken123 2023-01-03 21:12:01 1124 Initial revision (published)