Leetcode Administration said I'm cheating
Difference between en1 and en2, changed 121 character(s)
**Update:The issue has now been rectified and I have got back my coins and rank. Thanks for the support everyone.**<br>↵
Since Leetcode has banned me for a month from posting on their website, I'll try to explain my situation here.↵

Recently I participated in Leetcode Biweekly 98 and got rank 1(personal milestone).However today morning without any prior communication all my leetcoins were deducted and my name was removed from the leaderboard as I have violated contest rules. (I have not.)↵
[cut]↵
<br><br>↵
As given on the contest page,<br>↵
"↵
Below actions are deemed contest violations:<br>↵
One user submitting with multiple accounts during a contest. LCUS (leetcode.com) account and LCCN (leetcode-cn.com) account are considered to be separate accounts, even if both accounts belong to the same user.<br>↵
Multiple accounts submitting similar code for the same problem. <br>↵
Creating unwanted disturbances which interrupt other users' participation in a contest. <br>↵
Disclosing contest solutions in public discuss posts before the end of a contest. <br>↵
"<br>↵
However,<br>↵
1)I have not submitted from any other id except my own id ,18o3.<br>↵
2)I submitted the code for each problem only once.<br>↵
3)I did not disturb anyone or interrupt anyone else's participation.<br>↵
4)I did not disclose any solution.<br>↵
<br>↵
I admit I used a template for segment tree in the fourth problem but that code was already available [here](https://codeforces.com/contest/877/submission/194015046). There is no leetcode rule about pre written code. However since people use people pre written code and they have not been penalized .Like the current rank 2 (qingczha) is having alot of boilerplate which was most probably written before contest and he was not removed so I don't see how his and mine cases differ.↵
<br>↵
I don't see how I have violated contest rules and would like to be included back into the ranklist.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English 18o3 2023-02-25 04:56:38 121
en1 English 18o3 2023-02-24 07:52:52 1843 Initial revision (published)