Leetcode Administration said I'm cheating

Revision en2, by 18o3, 2023-02-25 04:56:38

Update:The issue has now been rectified and I have got back my coins and rank. Thanks for the support everyone.
Since Leetcode has banned me for a month from posting on their website, I'll try to explain my situation here.

Recently I participated in Leetcode Biweekly 98 and got rank 1(personal milestone).However today morning without any prior communication all my leetcoins were deducted and my name was removed from the leaderboard as I have violated contest rules. (I have not.)

As given on the contest page,
" Below actions are deemed contest violations:
One user submitting with multiple accounts during a contest. LCUS (leetcode.com) account and LCCN (leetcode-cn.com) account are considered to be separate accounts, even if both accounts belong to the same user.
Multiple accounts submitting similar code for the same problem.
Creating unwanted disturbances which interrupt other users' participation in a contest.
Disclosing contest solutions in public discuss posts before the end of a contest.
"
However,
1)I have not submitted from any other id except my own id ,18o3.
2)I submitted the code for each problem only once.
3)I did not disturb anyone or interrupt anyone else's participation.
4)I did not disclose any solution.

I admit I used a template for segment tree in the fourth problem but that code was already available here. There is no leetcode rule about pre written code. However since people use people pre written code and they have not been penalized .Like the current rank 2 (qingczha) is having alot of boilerplate which was most probably written before contest and he was not removed so I don't see how his and mine cases differ.
I don't see how I have violated contest rules and would like to be included back into the ranklist.

Tags leetcode, cheating, violation

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English 18o3 2023-02-25 04:56:38 121
en1 English 18o3 2023-02-24 07:52:52 1843 Initial revision (published)