A Competitive Programming Assistant using ChatGPT

Правка en4, от ishandutta2007, 2023-10-01 15:28:33

A Competitive Programming assistant using ChatGPT. To use you just have to be logging into https://chat.openai.com on some tab. It uses GPT3.5 by default(ie whatever is served via web), if you have API key for GPT4 you can try that too.

For Chrome:

For Edge:

ChatGPT is not that great at competitive coding yet. The intension of the extension is not to solve it entirely on your behalf but to generate tips and references which might help you to learn those topics quicker and then focus your time on those stuff which AI can't.

Disclaimer: This was built for educational purpose. Please do not use this for live contests. It is primarily meant for speeding up the learning process. We hold no responsibility if your account gets banned for using it in a live contest.

Since there are controversies around the philosophy behind building such tool I should give some clarification. To me CP is a vehicle to learn algorithms and not accumulate points and ratings on various sites which is why my focus is to learn existing algorithms as fast as possible so that I can use them to build more superior algorithms which the world have not seen yet. Even though I don't participate in CP but I do use this plugin to speedup my learnings.

Platforms supported:

• SPOJ,
  • Projecteuler,
  • Codeforces,
  • POJ,
  • Atcoder,
  • Hackerrank,
  • HackerEarth,
  • Kattis,
  • DMOJ,
  • Timus,
  • Eolymp,
  • Topcoder,
  • LightOJ,
  • Toph,
  • CSES
  • Pramp
  • Interviewbit
  • Codechef

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en4 Английский ishandutta2007 2023-10-01 15:28:33 10 Tiny change: 'plugin to improve my learni' -> 'plugin to speedup my learni'
en3 Английский ishandutta2007 2023-10-01 15:15:15 4 Tiny change: ' supported are: \n\n- SP' -> ' supported: \n\n- SP' (published)
en2 Английский ishandutta2007 2023-10-01 15:14:50 10 Tiny change: 'upported as of now are: \n\n' -> 'upported are: \n\n'
en1 Английский ishandutta2007 2023-10-01 15:14:26 1964 Initial revision (saved to drafts)