Click here if you want to know your future CF rating [Part 2]

Revision en2, by stefdasca, 2024-01-01 18:26:11

Have you ever wanted to know how will your CF rating look like in the future, without having to be stressed about the potential shortcomings which may come in future contests?

Have you ever wanted to be able to say that you will get the rating of your dreams soon?

If the answer for both of these questions is Yes, then you once again came to the right place.

Over the last three years since I posted the first such blog , everyone wanted to learn how will their CF rating look like in the future and I got such questions pretty much everywhere I could possibly get, including but not limited to:

• replies to comments I made here
  • DMs here, on Discord and even on other social media platforms
  • replies to messages on Discord
  • even when I met people during onsite contests

As a result, exactly three years after the first iteration of the blog, I decided to come back with a second edition of this blog, where I am using my now three more years of experience in predicting ratings and studying how people will evolve in the future, solely by looking at their charts.

Since images are often worth 1000 words, you can notice the high rate of success I had when I first did this and the relentlessness with which people asked for a part 2 can tell you everything you need to know about how popular this idea is (someone even made a tool for something like this as a result of this blog). Even before writing this blog, I had people asking me about this so you can tell how popular this is.

If you want to know how will your(or your friends') CF rating will look like, post the handle in the comments or an image of the rating graph and I will come with a reply as soon as possible.

However, this system only works for users with at least 15 contests taken and whose ratings are below 2600(from 2600 on, large swings happen and I can't really consider them as relevant in those persons' future skills)

Even if my predictions won't please you, you can look at my channel and my website for ways to make even the most negative predictions fail. After all, they only indicate how well you do based on the charts, without reflecting any kind of practice strategy or anything.

Good luck and I wish you nice holidays and a wonderful 2024!

UPD: You can predict here whether I will be able to make it to grandmaster during this year. You can assume that I will try to practice as much as my time allows it to get this done.

Tags predictions, rating, 2024, lucky

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English stefdasca 2024-01-01 18:26:11 257
en1 English stefdasca 2023-12-29 13:27:41 2432 Initial revision (published)