Competitive programming coaching

Правка en2, от askd, 2024-01-29 08:35:29

Hello! Sorry for the spam blog, but I don't know where else to advertise... I am offering competitive programming 1-on-1 coaching for $20/hr on weekends, with the first lesson being $5/hr, but probably only for 3-4 hours total over Saturday/Sunday.

I'd be happy to help explain/discuss any problems/algorithms! (but not too advanced because I am skill issued :rofl:)

My qualifications

• Peaked International Master before losing all my braincells to my dumb office job
  • Get paid lots of money to work my dumb office job
  • ICPC world finalist
  • USACO plat
  • I have a girlfriend!!!!

Why receive competitive programming coaching

• Sometimes understanding editorials/concepts can be tedious, and it'd save time to have someone either explain it to you or be able to answer whatever questions you have
  • I can offer my perspective on what I find enjoyable about CP
  • Learning CP was pretty lonely, at least for me, since finding friends to talk about it can be kinda hard
  • Could help you improve at SWE interviews or something.....
  • (I think) my prices are quite cheap compared to other coaching lol

Why am I doing this

I've been working as a SWE in finance for about 5 months now. It pays ridiculously well, but I find it too uninteresting. I understand that I'm very privileged to have such a job, so shouldn't really complain, but would still like to be happier. I'd really like to try some sort of tutoring thing, to see if I'd enjoy it more.

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en2 Английский askd 2024-01-29 08:35:29 321 Tiny change: 'ACO plat\n\n**Why ' -> 'ACO plat\n- I have a girlfriend!!!!\n\n**Why ' (published)
en1 Английский askd 2024-01-29 07:38:28 1278 Initial revision (saved to drafts)