Constructor Open Cup 2024

Revision en2, by ConstructorU, 2024-01-30 21:12:11

Greetings Codeforces community!

CU

We are excited to announce the Constructor Open Cup 2024, our annual online programming competition organized by Constructor University and JetBrains.

What is the Constructor Open Cup 2023?

Constructor Open Cup is an online contest organized by Constructor University and JetBrains, the global leading tool provider for developers, to promote interest in computer science, data science, software development, and software engineering.

Put your knowledge and skills to the test in this 4-hour competition and stand a chance to walk away with a scholarship for a bachelor's degree in Software, Data and Technology (BSc SDT) at Constructor University, Germany’s #1 private university*!

Constructor Open Cup timetable

February 1-7, 2024 | Practice Round

Get familiar with the testing environment during this practice round.

February 8, 2024 at 2 PM (UTC) |Main Round

You will have 4 hours to complete a series of algorithmic programming tasks. Registration closes 1 hour before the start of the contest.

Prizes and Winner Announcement

The top candidates will receive exciting prizes, including:

• chance to get scholarships for the BSc SDT*
  • exciting memorable gifts from Constructor University and JetBrains
Register now!

*The winners who applied to the BSc SDT will receive an email to schedule the interview with Constructor University and JetBrains.

What do participants say?

“I was just surfing Codeforces blogs when I found a post about the Constructor Open Cup 2023. After discovering that I could have a chance to win a scholarship from JetBrains, I registered for the competition and placed among the top 20-30. The contest itself was very interesting, with different types of problems that allowed me to showcase my knowledge. I felt very honoured to receive a scholarship, and now I am one of the students in the BSc SDT program” – IMRUN, BSc SDT first-year student.

How can I participate?

• Register your details on the webpage.
  • Finalize your registration at Codeforces using the link you receive in the confirmation email.
  • If you have any further queries, please reach out to [email protected].

Can I participate?

Everyone is welcome! The contest is open for all ages and skill levels, all you need is a passion for coding.

To get the chance for the scholarship for BSc SDT, please check Constructor University’s eligibility requirements.

About the BSc SDT program

This program prepares talents to become tomorrow’s elites in software development, programming languages, data analysis, and machine learning. You will benefit from the latest insights and knowledge from top industry partners and get the right skills needed for these rapidly changing industries. Learn more about the program here.

About Constructor University

Founded in 2001 as a private, English-language campus university, it repeatedly achieves top results in national and international university rankings. Constructor University aims to transcend the traditional academic approach by combining educational fundamentals with project-based pedagogy and the latest in digital tools. It equips the young professional elites with the right skills and knowledge to address today's challenges and thrive in the job market.

About JetBrains

JetBrains is a global software company that creates professional software development tools and advanced collaboration solutions trusted by more than 15 million users worldwide. Since 2000, we have built a product catalogue that covers all stages of the software development cycle, major technologies, programming languages, and educational processes.

The product range includes award-winning tools, such as IntelliJ IDEA, PyCharm, ReSharper, and PhpStorm, and productivity-enhancing team tools like YouTrack, TeamCity, and Datalore. JetBrains is the creator of Kotlin, the officially preferred language for Android™ development.

For more information, please visit the webpage.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English ConstructorU 2024-01-30 21:12:11 0 (published)
ru2 Russian ConstructorU 2024-01-30 21:12:04 0 (опубликовано)
en1 English ConstructorU 2024-01-30 21:11:22 5355 Initial revision for English translation (saved to drafts)
ru1 Russian ConstructorU 2024-01-30 21:11:16 5355 Первая редакция (сохранено в черновиках)