[Prizes!] Invitation to 22105 Runtime Terror Competition

Revision en4, by stefdasca, 2024-02-03 17:59:18

Hello Codeforces,

I am happy to invite you all to the Runtime Terror 22105 Coding Competition, a competition organized by the FTC team Runtime Terror #22105, competing in the United States FTC Robotics Competitions and myself. This competition is open to everyone who wants to join, but only pre-collegiate students who are in USACO Gold or below are allowed to compete for the financial prizes, which will be available for top 5 contestants.

I am happy to have sponsored and coordinated their efforts and I can assure you that the contest will be an interesting one. The tasks have been written by BearytheGreenBear, THE_GOAT_coder and myself, stefdasca.

The competition will have 6-8 interesting problems which will be suitable for contestants ranging from USACO Bronze level to USACO Gold level and the contest will take place on Codeforces, with more details coming up on the discord server of the competition. The tasks will have partial credits for various solutions found.

If you want to take part in the competition, you should both complete this google form as well as joining our Codeforces group, here is a link for the group.

The contest will take place on Saturday, 3rd of February, from 4:15pm to 7:15pm PST. You can check your timezone equivalent in the link here [contest_time:502499].

If you want to follow the team, please check out their social media links down below:

Team's Instagram page

My website

Support the team here (any small amounts go a long way for them!)

Thank you for your interest and we are looking forward to see you all compete and win!

Tags contest, usaco, robots, prizes

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en4 English stefdasca 2024-02-03 17:59:18 6 Tiny change: 'ry, from 4pm to 7pm PST. Yo' -> 'ry, from 4:15pm to 7:15pm PST. Yo'
en3 English stefdasca 2024-02-02 23:07:32 245 Tiny change: 'stefdasca] \n\n![ ](h' -> 'stefdasca].\n\n![ ](h' (published)
en2 English stefdasca 2024-02-02 23:03:37 9 Tiny change: ') \n\n[My page](https:/' -> ') \n\n[My website](https:/'
en1 English stefdasca 2024-02-02 23:02:30 1771 Initial revision (saved to drafts)