Pupil in 80 days — Day 24-31(Week 4)

Правка en1, от Norp, 2024-04-12 19:56:24

I always come back ...

Hello codeforces!!!!

This is almost the best week in which I was able to do a lot of things. I'll start with the contests. The last 2 contests were positive for me. The recent global round practically consisted of problems on greedy algorithms. I solved AB in it without any effort, but on this contest, I thought for a long time about the solution for C, but was only able to decide after the end of the competition. About the last Div3 contest: I was also able to solve 2 problems, but C..... At first I just wrote brute force for it, to my surprise it gave a complete solution. But after that, I immediately realized that it would fail during system tests, and began to come up with a solution greedily, but there was little time left for its implementation. I tried as much as I could, but I couldn't solve C. The day before yesterday I completed the last 2 contests, in the global round I solved C and E, in Div3 I solved C. It turns out I was so close to solving C, but time let me down. If I had time to solve C then, then I would now 100% be a pupil. Yesterday I finished 2nd mashup, I solved C and D from the mashup. As I noticed, many people liked this mashup. Also yesterday I FINALLY FINISHED the 1st hundred level 800 problems. Yes, although this achievement is worthless for many, for me it gave me more motivation to move forward. By the way, while finishing the last 10 problems of level 800, I decided to work through them for speed, and as a result, I solved these ten in +- half an hour. Specifically, today I did not do much in programming, since I had other things to do and did not have time to do much. But today, during the contest...................... Because of my stupidity, I decided to write it for the last half hour, I thought “come on, take a risk”, but in the end it will result in at least a -50 rating, if not a -100. I will never make this, like the previous mistake during 937 Div4, again. Thank God I was able to solve at least A in the last seconds of the competition.

By the way, many people were interested in my materials on various topics. I will upset your. I composed these themes myself out of a pure understanding of what was presented to me. For example, I compiled a recent article about the MEX of array only using autor code and a small search on the Internet.

Plans for tomorrow:

Finish Edu 164, finish a set of problems on the topic of prefixes and suffixes (the problems there are difficult, so they take a lot of time), complete E F G H of my mashup, move on to level 900+ problems.

See you later!!!!!!!!!!

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский Norp 2024-04-12 19:56:24 2704 Initial revision (published)