Looking for suggestions about learning and understanding capability.

Revision en1, by tahmidarefin, 2020-07-17 18:14:46

Hello, everyone. I need a suggestion about my decision for next 6 months. My decision is that I will read Mathematical problem solving book as much as possible, learn basic mathematical problem solving technique and do only implementation or classical programming problem(not any algorithmic problem). I think, it will increase my brain capability to learn and understand things easily. I took this decision because of my present condition. I wanted learn various medium level algorithm (e.g. graphs, string, number theory) but I couldn't catch the flow and mechanism of algorithm easily. Most significant problem is that I can't implement the algorithm for a medium level problem. I can only straight forward implementation of that the algorithm. So, is my decision is right? If I am taking wrong decision, what should I do for increasing my learning and understanding capability for algorithm. If you suggest me to practice more, I already said that I will also practice in next 6 months. Please, help to cope with this dilemma. I will be very grateful to all of you.

Tags problem solving skill, mathematics

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English tahmidarefin 2020-07-17 18:14:46 1143 Initial revision (published)